Buy online now!
Order by Phone
Order by Fax
Black Book of Towing Customer Comments
“I’m very happy I bought the Black Book. It’s easy to follow and easy to put to use.” John W.
“The Book helped me understand my company from the customer’s perspective.” Dan S.
“Great value for the price. We are seeing profits going up by Working Smarter, Not Harder. Can’t recommend it enough.” Lisa B.
“Finally, ideas from someone who understands towing. This book was a long time coming.” Jim D.
“The Black Book paid for itself within the first week and I’m only on chapter 3. Thanks!” Robin L.
“We’ve had four people read it already. Now the entire team is on the same page when I talk about smart growth verses overall growth.” Eddie S.
Tow Company Business Solutions
The Black Book of Towing & DVD Set
Built by towers for towers, the Black Book of Towing includes over 100 ways to make more money and is designed to simply, easily and effectively help tackle the biggest business-side challenges facing tow companies. It teaches company owners how to make more money by:
- Cost-effectively building a strong brand to make your company stand out
- Easily compute costs and revenue per call leading to greater profits
- Add automation methods to help your business run more efficiently
- Better manage employee relations
- Prepare your business for the most profitable sale
For New Owners Looking to Start or Buy a Tow Company
Learn the insider tips and tricks to getting the most out of your equipment capacity. Understand how to set up your customer mix to keep the trucks rolling and keep the money coming in without overwhelming your system. The Book will show you how to match the right assets to each source of work and getting the most out of your investments. The Book will show you how to attract and hire the right employees and then effectively manage their success. Learn how to keep your best people happy and improve or remove the bad employees. The Black Book of Towing will demonstrate how to incorporate simple processes into your company to automate the routine tasks of a working tow company saving you time and delivering you more than profits as an owner.
For Experienced Owners Looking to Make Their Tow Company More Profitable
Tow Program specifically created the Black Book to help you get the most out of your towing company. It will walk you step-by-step through the exercises to uncover exactly which calls are your most profitable and how you can to get more of them. This allows you to make greater profits without increasing your call volume, more money for you with no additional expenses. The Black Book of Towing will also help you uncover ways to maximize your assets including getting the most out of your employees, shop, storage facility and equipment. Taking full advantage of your current expenses to make sure they are doing all they can to pad the bottom line. The Book also details the steps to develop a premium brand presence for your company to make it stand out as the premier tow provider and attract more the most profitable calls. It will show you how to extend that brand it to every point of your business all on a shoestring budget. It teaches you the tricks to begin marketing your company online for free and how to get the most out of the advertising dollars you do spend by choosing only the most effective advertising tactics.Click here to see the entire table of contents.
For Owners Looking to Sell Their Tow Company
Before putting your company on the market learn what will make your company truly more valuable than other small businesses currently for sale and get more buyers interested in your company. Understand how to effectively prepare your financials, equipment and other assets, and your customer mix to get the most money at the closing table. And find out exactly what documents you will need to prepare for a successful sale.
Buy the Black Book of Towing today and see just how easy it is to increase your profits by working smarter not harder. Included with your purchase is:
- 130 page Black Book of Towing
- Complete DVD set of live program exercises & tutorials
- Lifetime access to TowProgram.com online toolboxes including unlimited download access. Get forms, sample contracts, and other support materials to help your company increase profits and run smoothly.
- Access to continuous learning conference calls highlighting important industry issues.
- Full 30-day-risk-free money back guarantee!
Order Your Black Book of Towing & DVD Set NOW and See Why So Many Towers Are So Happy With the Black Book of Towing
The Black Book of Towing explains the path to greater profits through detailed, easy to follow, step-by-step exercises. They will help you fully understand your profitability by category (the source of work) and how to use that information as a guide to efficiently grow your business.
Often times this path leads to making more money by doing less work or, more accurately, doing more of the right kind of work.This Book & DVD set will lead you to a more efficient organization, freeing your time to enjoy life outside of work.
30-Day Risk-Free | 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t think the Black Book of Towing can help you make better decisions and more money just ship it back to me and I will cheerfully refund all your money. You don’t even need to give me a reason for returning it. See, I know the power of this program and I’m confident you will get it the first day you dig into the material. You win no matter what because I shoulder all of the risk. All you pay is shipping and handling.
Black Book of Towing Table of Contents
- How This Book Will Help You
- How the Book is Organized
- Getting the Book to Work
- Profit Analysis
- Defining Success
- Defining Goals
- Understanding Revenue
- Traditional Revenue Streams
- Towing and Recovery
- Call Source
- Your Company Data
- Calculating Annual Calls Performed
- Revenue per Call
- Scalability by Call Source
- Revenue by Source
- Defining Capacity
- Non-Traditional Revenue Lines
- Expense Management
- Expense Control Preparation
- Summing Annual Expenses
- Your Company Data
- Fixed Costs
- Variable Costs
- Calculating Annual Calls Performed
- Calculating Cost per Call
- Comparing Cost per Call to Revenue per Call
- Calculating Profit Margin
- How Low Can You Go?
- Don’t Cut Yourself Out
- Accounting for Intangible Costs
- Calculating Your Magic Number
- Keeping the Magic Number Magic
- Extending Expense Management
- Equipment Acquisition
- Truck Purchasing Best Practices
- Tow Equipment and Supplies
- Incident Reports
- Sample Incident Report
- Managing Shrinkage
- Fuel Consumption
- Branding & Marketing
- Defining Brand
- The Naming Dilemma
- A Name is Just a Name, is Just a Name?
- Critical Naming Considerations
- To Change or Not to Change
- The Brand Brainstorm
- Professionalism in Towing
- Describing Your Business to Stand Out
- The Power of the Tagline
- The Marketing Plan- Putting Your Brand to Work
- Customer Touch Points
- Online Advertising That Gets The Job Done
- Maintain the Campaign
- Marketing Budgeting
- Extending the Brand
- Audiences: Talking to All Customer Groups
- Marketing Tactics
- Remember the Details
- Efficiency in Marketing
- Press Releases
- Winning New Business
- Matching Assets to Work Source
- Cash Calls
- Private-Property Towing
- Training Your Customer
- Sample Tenant/Resident Notice Letter
- Private-Property Contract
- Account Calls
- Working to Earn the Business
- Motor Club Calls
- Auction Calls
- Municipal/Police Calls
- Being the Go-To Company
- Maximizing Assets
- Utilizing Your Asset Pool
- Process Management
- Employee Management
- Minority Partnerships & Profit Sharing
- Defining Roles
- Work Balance & Distribution
- Management Training
- Professional Networks
- State Towing Associations
- Accountability Partnerships
- Automating Processes
- What Do You Do?
- Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Automated Toll Passes
- Bulk Fuel
- Phone Credit Card Processing
- Truck Replacement Filter List
- Bid Document File
- Scan Frequently Used Documents
- Phone Log
- Billing Inserts
- Employee Relations
- What Makes a Good Employee
- Trial/Probation Period
- DOT Medical Exam
- Setting Expectations
- Employee Training
- Employee Manual
- Sample Employee Manual
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Sample Standard Operating Procedure Manual
- Operator Process Automation
- The Safety Award Fund
- Weekly Operator Log
- Trust, but Verify
- GPS Truck tracking
- Freeing Up Your Time
- The Exit Strategy
- Piece of Mind & The End Game
- Independent Valuations
- Calculating Sale Price
- Materials for Potential Buyers
- To Broker or Not to Broker
- Presenting Your Business
- Business Profile
- Summary and Overview
- The Sale Roller Coaster